Mocha Blackberry Collagen Cold Brew Shake
1⁄2 cup coconut milk
1TBSP peanut butter
1TBSP cacao powder
1 scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen
4 cubes of ice
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
1⁄4 cup water
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen
1TBSP Tin Star Foods Ghee
1. Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew and water using your favorite method (stovetop, microwave, over a fire…)
2. Blend heated Chameleon Cold-Brew, Tin Star Foods Ghee and Vital Proteins Collagen (+honey and spices if you’d like) in a blender for about 30 – 60 seconds until frothy like a latte.
Açai Berry Swirl Cold Brew Smoothie Bowl
1⁄4 cup coconut or cashew yogurt
1 tsp goji berry powder
1 Medjool date, pit removed
2 packets frozen unsweetened açai
1⁄8 cup almond milk
top with goji berries, blueberries sliced in half, coconut shavings, bee pollen
1. Stir together yogurt and goji berry powder and set aside.
2. Blend date, banana, açai, almond milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew until smooth, using tamper as needed.
3. Scoop into bowl and randomly spoon goji yogurt on top. Drag a butter knife or spoon in a swirly pattern until you like how it looks.
4. Add toppings and enjoy!
5-Layer Healthy Ombré Cold Brew Coffee Smoothie
1 cup yogurt
1⁄2 cup almond milk
1⁄2 cup raspberries
1⁄2 cup blueberries
1. Blend 2 bananas and yogurt until smooth, refrigerate 3⁄4 cup and keep the rest in the blender. Add almond milk and 1⁄4 cup raspberries to mixture in blender. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3⁄4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
2. Add 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1⁄2 banana and 1⁄4 cup raspberries. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3⁄4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
3. Add 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1⁄2 banana, 1⁄4 cup blueberries. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3⁄4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
4. Add remaining 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1⁄4 cup blueberries. Blend until smooth and divide mixture into 2 glasses and freeze for about 30 minutes.
5. Slowly pour on top the next darkest layer and freeze for about 20 minutes. Repeat until all layers have been added.
6. Garnish with raspberries and serve!
1⁄2 cup kefir
1⁄4 cup filtered water
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 tsp ground chia seeds
1 cup of your FAVORITE raw greens
1⁄2 cup frozen cherries
1 Medjool date
1⁄2 tsp orange zest
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend well.
2. Pour blended mixture into a glass.
3. Sprinkle chia seeds and orange zest on top.
4. Add orange wedge to lid of glass. Enjoy!
Maple Clove Butter Coffee
1⁄2 cup filtered water
1TBSP coconut butter
1 – 2TBSP maple syrup
1⁄4 tsp cloves, ground
1⁄8 tsp maple extract (optional)
1. Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew and water then blend all ingredients until frothy.
2. Dust with more ground clove if you’d like.
Cold Brew Overnight Oats
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1⁄2 cup milk of your choice
1 – 2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp chia seeds
1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
toppings: green apple, nuts, coconut shavings
1. Stir together all ingredients in a bowl or glass. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. In the morning sir and enjoy cold or heat it up quickly.
3. Add toppings and enjoy!
Blue Majik Cold Brew Latte
1 – 2TBSP honey
1 cup coconut milk, full fat
2 tsp blue majik + more for garnish
1⁄4 tsp bee pollen
1. Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew with honey and stir together.
2. Heat milk then blend with blue majik until frothy.
3. In a mug pour frothed milk on top of Chameleon Cold-Brew.
4. Dust with a pinch of blue majik. Swirl blue majik in with a spoon or toothpick then sprinkle with bee pollen.
Taking on your new year’s resolutions with Chameleon Cold-Brew’s organic coffee? Share your recipes and inspiration with us on Instagram using #ChameleonColdBrew. Find more recipes using Chameleon Cold-Brew on our website.