For most non-coffee drinkers, finding the perfect drink with the right amount of bold coffee flavoring and natural sweetness can be difficult. Just as lifelong coffee lovers enjoy their hot or cold morning cup differently from the next, non-coffee lovers should also have plenty of delicious coffee options to choose from. From pre-blended organic cold brew products to coffee twists on classic recipes, Chameleon has the perfect lineup to inspire non-coffee drinkers to enjoy cold brew coffee.
Chameleon Cold-Brew Blended with Organic Whole Milk
If the idea of drinking black coffee is unappealing to you, but you don’t know where to begin when mixing the perfect cup of coffee, try Chameleon’s organic Cold-Brew Blended with Organic Whole Milk. Each serving of our three varieties, Original, Mexican and Pecan, is lightened with deliciously creamy whole milk and a touch of natural sweeteners. Make your coffee experience unique to your taste preferences and add whatever else you’re craving– more sweetener, natural extracts or even spices for a one-of-a-kind drink.
The “butter coffee trend” has been highlighted for its nutritional benefits, especially when adding ghee and coconut butter. However, butter coffee can also help curb unwanted coffee side affects, and help introduce non-coffee drinkers easily and deliciously into the world of coffee and cold brew.
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup filtered water
- 1TBSP ghee
- 1TBSP coconut butter
- 1 – 2TBSP maple syrup
- 1⁄4 tsp cloves, ground
- 1⁄8 tsp maple extract (optional)
- Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew and water then blend all ingredients until frothy.
- Dust with more ground clove if you’d like!
Coffee Protein Smoothie
Start adding coffee into your daily routine in a buzzy and delicious smoothie or protein shake. Mix up your own versions with a combination of fruits, nut butters, milk, protein powder and your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate flavor.
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1⁄2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 Tbsp nut butter
- 4oz. Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 4oz. milk (dairy, nut milk or coconut milk)
- 1 Tbsp protein powder
- 1 pinch bee pollen (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 handful ice cubes (optional)
- Add frozen banana, cocoa powder, nut butter, protein powder, been pollen and chia seeds into blender.
- Mix 4oz. Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate with 4oz. milk, (recommended 1:1 ratio) and then add to the blender.
- Cover blender with lid, and blend until desired consistency. If it is too thin, add a small handful of ice. If it is too thick, add a splash of milk.
- Pour blended smoothie into glass and enjoy!
Coffee Hot Cocoa
Take your go-to hot and cold drinks and add a coffee twist for extra buzz and bold flavor. Try our adaptogen and coffee take on the classic hot chocolate latte.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 4 Medjool dates
- 2TBSP cacao powder
- 1TBSP maca powder
- 1⁄8 tsp sea salt
- Over medium heat bring milk, Chameleon Cold-Brew and dates to a simmer then turn off heat.
- Blend heated mixture with remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Divide into 2 mugs and top with your favorites (we used coconut whipped cream & shaved dark chocolate).
Mixing up your own cold-brew recipes in the kitchen? Show us your creations by tagging us on Instagram with #ChameleonColdBrew. Find more recipe inspiration on our website, or order our products through our online shop.