What is Espresso Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate?
Chameleon’s Espresso Coffee Concentrate is its newest organic, dairy-free cold brew coffee offered in a 32oz bottle. Similar to the Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee, the Espresso Coffee Concentrate has a bold and robust flavor profile that serves as the perfect foundation for a simple morning cup of coffee or a delicious latte or sweet treat. Just like Chameleon’s other Coffee Concentrates, the Espresso Concentrate is meant to be diluted with water, milk or nut milks.
How does the Black Concentrate & Espresso Concentrate differ?
Both Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate and Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate are concentrated, dairy-free cold brews. The Espresso Concentrate has a bolder dark and robust flavor profile, similar to that of a coffee house espresso shot. The Black Concentrate is not as dark and has hints of toffee and semi-sweet chocolate flavor notes.
Regardless of the roast flavor profiles, all Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrates have the same caffeine content of 208mg of caffeine per 6oz serving.
Our Espresso Coffee Concentrate can be mixed the same way as any classic Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate. Follow our Espresso Coffee Concentrate guide for our favorite tricks and recipes for making the Espresso Concentrate your own!
Coffee Concentrate Recipes
Add Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate into any of our cold brew coffee recipes for a bolder buzz, and try some of our favorite recipes below!
- 4 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Concentrate
- 1 cup milk or nut milk
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix with whisk until well blended and enjoy!
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricots
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup raw almonds
- 1⁄2 cup raw walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup hemp seeds
- 1TBSP maca powder
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- extra hemp seeds & maca for rolling
- Soak dates & apricots in Chameleon Cold-Brew, set aside.
- In a food processor, blend almonds and walnuts until they are chopped into a medium to fine texture, depending on your preference for a chunkier or smoother final product.
- Add in soaked fruit and remaining ingredients then process until the fruit is smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Refrigerate your dough for 10+ minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Scoop & roll tablespoon sized balls in maca powder or hemp seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat!
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 1 oz ginger liquor
- 1 brandied cherry
- Combine all ingredients except cherry in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously then strain into a rocks glass over 1 large ice cube.
- Garnish with a brandied cherry.