- 3⁄4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup + 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Cacao Nibs
- Melt coconut butter and stir in maple syrup.
- Evenly distribute and press mixture into a silicone mini muffin tray (or lined mini muffin tray).
- Stir together Layer 2 ingredients then evenly distribute and press on top of Layer 1.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and cacao nibs and freeze 30+ minutes.
- Remove from tray and store in a bag in the freezer.
- Let sit at room temperature about 3 minutes before eating.
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Mexican Coffee
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Oil for frying
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Bring Chameleon, butter and salt to a boil then remove from heat and stir in flour until a ball forms.
- Add to a stand mixer* and mix on low with a paddle attachment for 1 minute. Then increase speed to medium and add eggs 1 at a time until fully incorporated. *This can also be done by hand.
- When cool enough to handle, spoon churro mix into a piping bag with a large star tip and refrigerate 1 hour+.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a pot to about 360°F and pipe 1 inch churros into the oil, cutting them with scissors or a knife as you go.
- Fry, turning once, about 40 seconds per side or until golden then transfer to a towel lined plate. Dust with cinnamon sugar mixture while still hot.
- Repeat #4 – 5 until you’ve finished frying the remaining dough.
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate (chopped or chips)
- 2TBSP coconut milk
- 3TBSPChameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Mexican Coffee
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1TBSP maca powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- cacao powder for rolling
- raspberry powder
- chopped almonds
- Melt chocolate with coconut milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 2 hours until set but still formable.
- Coat hands with cacao and roll into 1” balls, placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 10 – 15 minutes then roll in additional toppings if you wish!
- 1⁄2 cup popcorn kernels, popped
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter then add the Chameleon, brown sugar and sea salt.
- Stir mixture until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer without stirring for 5 – 10 minutes until mixture is golden and thickens enough to briefly leave a trail when a spoon is scraped along the bottom of the saucepan.
- Drizzle toffee over popped popcorn and pecans then stir to evenly coat.
- Lay popcorn flat on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20 – 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let cool at room temperature then break up any clumps.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 8 cups Chex rice cereal
- 1 – 2 cups powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate and whisk together with Chameleon Cold-Brew and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold cereal into chocolate mixture gently to coat, little by little if that makes it easier!
- Let cereal mixture cool to about room temperature.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large plastic bag, add chocolatey cereal and shake until coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in sealed container.
Show us how you are snacking and staying caffeinated throughout your day by tagging @ChameleonColdBrew on Instagram!