If you enjoyed plant-based milks in 2018…
Mix Cold Brew with Oat Milk
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Fill glass with ice and top with Chameleon and maple. Stir to combine.
- Shake cold milk in a mason jar for about 30 seconds until lightly frothy.
- Pour milk over Chameleon and enjoy!
Try Other Plant-Based Cold Brew Recipes
Take you cold brew coffee one step further with our favorite plant-based recipes, from smoothies to vegan cereal milk. Make it yours by adding Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrates to your morning or workout smoothies and shakes.
If you mixed your cold brew with whole milk in 2018…
Chameleon Cold-Brew’s latest blended cold brew addition, Cold-Brew Coffee Blended with Organic Whole Milk, is now available in three varieties: Mexican, Pecan and Original. This deliciously creamy product includes Chameleon’s popular bold cold brew coffee with organic whole milk for a unique, ready to enjoy out of the bottle experience. Each bottle contains 46 ounces of a lightly sweetened organic, high-quality cold brew perfect for pairing with breakfast or enjoying straight at any time of day.
If you took your cold brew coffee on-the-go in 2018…
Take Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Pods on your new year’s travels!
Whether you are headed to a camping trip or flying to a new city, always pack your coffee essentials: Cold-Brew Coffee Pods. Avoid the hotel room coffee and make your own super smooth cold brew overnight in the fridge, or use the coffee pods to make hot and cold coffee on your camping trip.
If you fell in love with Chameleon’s flavored cold brew coffee in 2018…
Adding a twist to your morning cup of cold brew coffee is easy to do with common spices and ingredients found around your kitchen. Add cayenne for an extra kick, ghee and collagens for a health boost, or a shot of Whiskey for the perfect buzzy cocktail!
Make your own DIY Syrups
Want to mix your own glass of Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate but are not sure where to start? Make your own DIY Syrups to add to your cold brew coffee or to gift to a friend.
If you preferred your coffee HOT in 2018…
Do you crave hot coffee but worry about the acidity? Simply heat up your cold brew coffee and enjoy the same low acidity and super smooth brew at a new temperature. Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate in a pot on the stove or using a heated mug.
If brewing hot coffee with a Chemex or French Press is your preferred coffee taste, try Chameleon Organic Whole Bean Coffee in three bold varieties.
Our organic, sustainably sourced Chameleon Cold-Brew Whole Bean Coffee is carefully crafted with bold, sweet and buzzy flavors perfect for every type of coffee drinker. With variance in how you grind and brew your coffee beans, you have the ability to make a cup just the way you like it.
If you preferred your coffee COLD in 2018…
Make an Iced Foamed Milk Latte
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon coconut sugar
- Fill glass with ice and Chameleon.
- Blend cold milk on high about 30 seconds until foamy.
- Pour foamed milk over Chameleon and sprinkle with coconut sugar.
- 1 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- Whisk together Chameleon, milk, and maple.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add sticks and freeze until solid, 4+ hours.
- Once frozen, option to dip in chocolate and sprinkle with coconut shavings or chopped nuts.