Maintaining a fitness routine is easier with Chameleon Cold-Brew. Fuel your fitness inspiration and enjoy healthy recipes made with cold-brew coffee to keep your body buzzed after your workout. Take your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Coffee bottle to your next workout class and start fueling your fitness goals!
Take your cold brew on the go!
Grab a bottle of your go-to Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Coffee to drink in the car or on the walk to your workout. Add a splash to this pre-workout by adding milk, nut milk or even collagen. The super smooth caffeine kick will inspire you to take your workout to the next level!
Our 10 oz. Ready to Enjoy Cold-Brew Coffee is perfect for taking on a run, hike, bike ride or even to a yoga class. Try our bold, zero sugar varieties, Black and Espresso Coffee, or enjoy our lightly sweetened Mexican, Vanilla and Mocha varieties.
Fuel up on Protein-Packed Recipes
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Blend 2 bananas and yogurt until smooth, refrigerate 3⁄4 cup and keep the rest in the blender. Add almond milk and 1⁄4 cup raspberries to mixture in blender. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3⁄4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1⁄2 banana and 1⁄4 cup raspberries. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3⁄4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add remaining 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1⁄4 cup blueberries. Blend until smooth and divide mixture into 2 glasses and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Slowly pour on top the next darkest layer and and freeze for about 20 minutes. Repeat until all layers have been added.
- Garnish with raspberries and serve!
- 4 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1TBSP peanut butter
- 1TBSP cacao powder
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins
- 4 cubes of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold Brew Ready to Enjoy Vanilla Coffee
- 2TBSP Organic Valley Half & Half
- 2TBSP organic chocolate syrup
- 2TBSP organic sliced almonds
- 2 scoops chocolate Organic Fuel Whey Protein Powder
- 4 ice cubs or 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- In a blender container, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Makes 1 serving (about 2 1⁄4 cups).
Taking your cold brew coffee to your next workout? Tag #ChameleonColdBrew on Instagram and share with us how Chameleon is fueling your fitness goals. Find more recipe inspiration for your pre and post workout routine on our website.