- 1⁄4 cup coconut or cashew yogurt
- 1 tsp goji berry powder
- 1 Medjool date, pit removed
- 2 packets frozen unsweetened açai
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1⁄8 cup almond milk
- 1⁄8 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Top withgoji berries, blueberries sliced in half, coconut shavings, bee pollen
- Stir together yogurt and goji berry powder and set aside.
- Blend date, banana, acai, almond milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew until smooth, using tamper as needed.
- Scoop into bowl and randomly spoon goji yogurt on top. Drag a butter knife or spoon in a swirly pattern until you like how it looks.
- Add toppings and enjoy!