- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 24 oz raw biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate
- 1 cup salted butter
- Add first three ingredients in a bowl.
- Lay out 24 biscuits and cut into triangle pieces.
- Add biscuit pieces to bowl and blend well so each piece is covered evenly.
- Pour covered pieces into a separate dish.
- Heat pan and add brown sugar, Chameleon Cold-Brew and salted butter.
- Mix well for a smooth, even liquid.
- Pour liquid into dish on top of biscuit pieces.
- Bake 30 – 40 minutes.
- Flip dish onto a plate.