- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1⁄2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 Tbsp nut butter
- 4oz. Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 4oz. milk (dairy, nut milk or coconut milk)
- 1 Tbsp protein powder
- 1 pinch bee pollen (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 handful ice cubes (optional)
- Add frozen banana, cocoa powder, nut butter, protein powder, been pollen and chia seeds into blender.
- Mix 4oz. Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate with 4oz. milk, (recommended 1:1 ratio) and then add to the blender.
- Cover blender with lid, and blend until desired consistency. If it is too thin, add a small handful of ice. If it is too thick, add a splash of milk.
- Pour blended smoothie into glass and enjoy!