- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate (chopped or chips)
- 2TBSP coconut milk
- 3TBSP Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Mexican Coffee
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1TBSP maca powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- cacao powder for rolling
- raspberry powder
- chopped almonds
- Melt chocolate with coconut milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 2 hours until set but still formable.
- Coat hands with cacao and roll into 1” balls, placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 10 – 15 minutes then roll in additional toppings if you wish!