- 1 heaping cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1 ½ cups filtered water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Medjool dates
- ¼ teaspoon hazelnut extract, optional
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- ½ teaspoon cacao powder
- Place hazelnuts in a bowl and cover with room temperature water. Cover with towel, let soak overnight then strain and rinse in the morning.
- Place soaked hazelnuts in blender with water, salt and dates and blend until smooth.
- Strain mixture with a nut milk bag, cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer. Discard pulp or save for using in baked or raw sweet treats.
- Option to stir hazelnut extract into creamer if you’re using it.
- Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew then stir in cacao until combined.
- Heat and froth ½ cup hazelnut creamer and pour into cold-brew mixture, spooning the foam on top. C624
- Share remaining hazelnut milk with friends!