- 1⁄3 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1⁄3 cup cookies and cream protein powder
- 3 eggs whites
- 1⁄4 cup original unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 2TBSP coconut flour
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Heat grassfed butter on a nonstick pan on medium to low heat.
- Pour batter, flip when it starts to bubble (about 2 min). Makes about six 6-inch pancakes.
- Top with creamy almond butter, chopped hazelnuts, and a little bit of protein powder mixed with almond milk.