- 1 can chickpeas
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄3 cup mini non-dairy chocolate chips
- Optional: 1 – 2 tablespoons oat milk
- Bring enough water to cover chickpeas to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add drained chickpeas and let simmer 10 minutes then strain and rinse with cool water.
- Using a towel, rub together chickpeas to remove skins and discard. Let cool completely.
- In a food processor, process oats until they are a fine powder.
- Add to food processor the remaining ingredients except oat milk and chocolate chips and process 1 – 2 minutes until smooth.
- Option to add oat milk if you’d like your cookie dough softer and creamier.
- Stir in chocolate chips and garnish with more if you’d like.
- Serve as a dip with your favorite snacks or eat with a spoon!