- 1 egg
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- In a large bowl, whisk egg, Chameleon Cold-Brew, butter, maple syrup, and lemon zest until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined (don’t overmix).
- Over medium heat, scoop pancake batter into buttered pan. Cook 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- Stack ‘em, top with more blueberries and maple syrup and dig in!