- 2 — 2 1⁄2 cups Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup cane sugar
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sweet masala
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 24 ladyfingers
- 1⁄4 cup cacao powder
- Place a heat proof bowl over a pot of gently simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). In the bowl, constantly whisk yolks and cane sugar until pale and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat then mix in the mascarpone and marsala until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until medium-firm peaks form then fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture so it remains as fluffy as possible.
- Refrigerate mixture 30+ minutes until mixture is chilled.
- Pour Chameleon into a shallow bowl and dip ladyfingers 2 seconds on each side until saturated.
- Make a single layer of ladyfingers in the bottom of dish (we used 2 cookies), breaking the cookies as needed to fit. Repeat for all dishes.
- Spoon a layer of cream over cookies. Repeat for all dishes.
- Dust cream layer with sifted cacao powder.
- Repeat three layers until dishes are full.
- Just before serving, dust more cacao powder on top.