- Layer 1
- 3⁄4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Layer 2
- 1⁄2 cup + 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Top with
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Cacao Nibs
- Melt coconut butter and stir in maple syrup.
- Evenly distribute and press mixture into a silicone mini muffin tray (or lined mini muffin tray).
- Stir together Layer 2 ingredients then evenly distribute and press on top of Layer 1.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and cacao nibs and freeze 30+ minutes.
- Remove from tray and store in a bag in the freezer.
- Let sit at room temperature about 3 minutes before eating.