- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 8 cups Chex rice cereal
- 1 – 2 cups powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate and whisk together with Chameleon Cold-Brew and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold cereal into chocolate mixture gently to coat, little by little if that makes it easier!
- Let cereal mixture cool to about room temperature.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large plastic bag, add chocolatey cereal and shake until coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in sealed container.