- 1⁄4 cup your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup almond milk
- optional sweetener of your choice
- 3 – 4 colors of plant-based food dye, 1 drop of each color
- Heat Chameleon and pour into mug, stirring in sweetener as desired.
- Froth hot milk using a blender, whisk, or frother then gently pour on top of Chameleon in mug.
- Place 1 drop of food color on the tip of a butter knife and gently paint onto foam. Repeat with other colors.
- Using the tip of your knife, swirl the colors together to make a rainbow!