- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Toast coconut flakes in a dry pan over medium-low heat until they get golden all the way through.
- Stir together boiling water, toasted coconut flakes, coconut sugar and sea salt. Refrigerate until cool.
- Blend cool coconut mixture until smooth.
- Strain mixture with a nut milk bag, cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer. Discard pulp or save for using in baked or raw sweet treats.
- Return toasted coconut milk to blender with remaining ingredients and blend until mixed.
- repare 2 glasses of ice, pour half of mixture into each glass and enjoy with your favorite reusable straw.