- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups cereal
- 2 – 4TBSP brown sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 1 bottle Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee
- Place cereal on a cookie sheet and toast in 350°F oven for about 10 minutes, stirring once.
- In a bowl combine toasted cereal, milk and water.
- Cover and refrigerate until soggy, stirring occasionally (about 30 minutes depending on cereal).
- Blend cereal mixture then strain through fine mesh strainer or in nut milk bag. Discard the cereal pulp.
- Stir the brown sugar and sea salt into your milk.
- Pour 1 cup vegan cereal milk over 1⁄2 bottle of Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee.