- 2 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Dark, Black & Bold Whole Bean Coffee
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Finely grind Chameleon Whole Bean Coffee beans.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together Chameleon, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until creamy
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- On lined cookie sheets, portion dough into 2 tablespoon-sized balls and flatten to about ¼ inch thick.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until puffed up and just lightly golden on the bottoms.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!