- ¾ cup raw pistachios, shelled
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cardamom
- Pinch sea salt
- 8 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Place pistachios in a bowl and cover with water. Cover and refrigerate dish 10 hours.
- Drain and rinse pistachios.
- To blender, add pistachios, filtered water, cardamom and sea salt and blend until very smooth.
- Strain nut milk using a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer. Set aside pulp for another use or discard.
- In a small saucepan over low-medium, heat Chameleon and agave until hot then divide into 2 mugs.
- Return saucepan to low-medium heat. Heat pistachio milk, whisking while you bring it to a low simmer.
- Gently pour over Chameleon in mugs and enjoy hot!